25 Jul Our Most Popular Posts for Better Cities
We would like to share with you our last internal analytics (July 2016) showing which are the posts that the community following us has read the most. A community of public servants, researchers, independent professionals, experts working in cities, private companies, non-profit organizations or engaged citizens from all over the world are following us and reacting to our thoughts and proposing interesting ideas to improve Urban Resilience.
The top 3 posts in 2016 are:
Resilience projects funded by European funds, just after the outcome of the Brexit referendum
Implementing resilience does not need to be an expensive process
Some thoughts on the conceptualization of Urban Resilience and a table comparing different Urban Resilience assessment methodologies
The 2 posts with most LinkedIn likes in 2016:
1. The City Is Awakened: Our proposition to implement resilience.
2. The importance of strong indicators on city management of Urban Resilience: How can we find a good indicator for urban resilience monitoring?
The other 2016 posts are listed here below from most to least recently published:
• The Century of the Cities… with the Private Sector not with the Evil: The challenges of PPP with the New Urban Agenda.
• How does Urban Resilience contribute to Civil Defense? / ¿Cómo contribuye la Resiliencia Urbana a la Protección Civil?: The debate on Civil Defense & Urban Resilience approaches.
• Preventing emergencies related to the gasoline shortage in France: Consequences of strikes from the resilience approach.
• Can a monkey cause a nationwide blackout?: Some cascade effects that shouldn’t make us smile.
• Could have HAZUR avoided the tyre dump fire near Madrid?: A post advocating on prevention.
• 4 Ways to REALLY Transform your City: A presentation of our portfolio.
• Resilient Barcelona, Global Opportunity for All: Pioneer experiences and pioneer solutions on Urban Resilience in Barcelona.
The most read post, published in 2015, is:
We’ll continue to post in this blog in September and come back with a new offer in our HAZUR Academy and a new version of HAZUR software with amazing functionalities.
Keep learning from cities and territories you will visit or continue to improve the ones you live in!