03 Nov Cities and organizations with skilled professionals
As leading pioneers in the operational application of Urban Resilience, Opticits shares knowledge and experiences in an effort to spread the goods of Urban Resilience point of view.
We continue to train city experts. We have worked with professionals from leading organizations as UN Habitat (KN), Suez (ES), Exeter University (UK), Old Domino University (USA), EIVP (FR), IMREDD (FR), Ari Virginia Tech (USA), Cap Gemini (FR), Tecnalia (ES), Typsa (ES), Intec (JP), Hidra (PT) and others. On top of our own courses that you can enrol online at the HAZUR Academy we also collaborate on three master’s degrees and some other initiatives with the academic and research sector.
Our present colaborations:
- Institute pour la Ville Durable (France), IVD is a public institution to promote french sustainable city stakeholders. In partnership with leader french academic institutions on Smart and Sustainable City Management and Urban Engineering, IMREDD and École Ingénieurs de la Vile de Paris – EIVP we have created a face to face course in Paris and a 2 MOOC versions for Experts and Managers.
- Institute of the University Nice Sophia Antipolis, IMREDD (France), in the 1 Year Program MSc Engineers for Smart Cities. A degree for engineers that seek multidisciplinary solutions to face the increasing uprising of menaces for cities. From Smart Cities high-tech approach to heavy social-inclusive solutions. Obviously, Urban Resilience is a must have in this kind of program.
- Internet of Things (IoT), Face-to-face master`s degree by the UPC (Polytechnic University of Catalonia) in Barcelona
- Master in Smart Cities and Smart Grids Technologies, master`s degree by La Salle (Ramon Llull University) in Barcelona.
- And we also collaborated with , AIT and UNESCO-IHE (Thailand/Netherlands), Exeter University (UK) , Ural Federal University (RUS) and Old Domino University (USA) in other related academic and research activities.